Thursday, May 17, 2012

Websites that offer for practice and review

Practice & Review Options:
*      Sills Exam Guide (look inside cover for directions)
*      www.nbrc.org  (one free WRE and one simulation) You can pay for more practice.  For a CSE it will give you a 7-simulation exam and it will give you a score, but you will only see your chosen options. These are great for practice if you can afford them. 
*      http://tutorialsystems.com  (monthly fee of $19.95) Unlimited access during that time.  I don’t know how up-to-date the info is.  It has a little free practice also.
*      www.ketteringseminars.com   You can purchase additional practice.
each token for each practice, they let you go back to practice for two weeks once you used that practice.

2 comments:

  1. Am here to let the whole world know that I was diagnose of herpes 3 years ago where all hope was lost and I had nothing to do about it,I just accepted the faith that one day I will cure of this disease and I just pray everyday for a helper and one day my sister introduce me to a herbal doctor man called Dr Aire that she saw him on internet well I contact him on his email,I was not fully convinced until he sent me the herbal medicine which he ask me to take for two weeks I took it with faith and i went for a retest in different hospitals and today am cured of this disease and am also using this medium to let all those having STD,like herpes and the rest not to give up,their is a man who can cure you,his name is Dr Aire . contact the great herbalist via his email; (drairehome@gmail.com) or /WhatsApp +2347036740271 ..............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before people said there is no cure for herpes virus but today many people have now believe that there is a cure,herpes virus can be cured through Africans roots and herbs, Dr.chala he is the one of the great herbal doctor in Africa and he has the cure on this virus last month he share his herbal medicine in some medical hospital and now he is well recognize as one of the best in Africa, you don’t have to be sad any more or share your tears any more on this virus when the cure have already be find by Dr.Chala email him on dr.chalaherbalhome@gmail.com or https://
    drchalaherbalhome.godaddysites.com or https://mywa.link/dr.chalaherbalhome

    ReplyDelete